Around the Internet This Week
Hope you’re all having a great weekend! I’m in Aspen right now, and trying to stay warm! It’s supposed to snow the next couple days, so I plan on cozying up by the fireplace with a good book. Any recommendations, by the way? Keeping it short and sweet today, but enjoy some great reads and finds below and have a great rest of your Sunday!
- 14 most fashionable people to follow on Instagram for colorful fashion : big thanks to Brit + Co for including us!
- A great guide to London pubs from my friend Ladies of London friend Juliet
- Moving abroad? Here are some things to think about : a great resource from Merritt
- Want to declutter? Toss this from every room of your home : it’s about that time to start spring cleaning, so this was a helpful place to start from My Domaine
- At home with Tyrion : How sweet are these photos of Grace and her cat? And I agree – there truly is nothing better than having a pet.
- The best Oscar looks of all time according to celeb stylists : Who else is excited for Hollywood’s biggest night tonight? It was fun to go down memory lane with The Coveteur for some of the best looks of the past.
- A modern couple’s wedding registry : entertaining must haves : I loved Ashley’s registry round up; even if you’re not getting married, there are still some great pieces in there, especially if you like to entertain.
- How to dress your guy with Nordstrom : Bookmark Lyndsey’s post on your man’s computer; she put together some great looks for the guys!
- 8 Sunday night habits of successful people : Get rid of those ‘Sunday scaries’ with Camille’s tips on gearing up for the week.
Around Here This Week
- How to wear this ruffled Cynthia Rowley dress two ways : The color of this dress makes me so happy, and I love how it can be worn dressed up or down.
- Get to know the Wear + Where + Well team : Julie : Enjoy getting to know Julie, our Senior Editor, in this week’s installment of ‘Meet the Team.’
- How I styled this Draper James dress two ways : As you can tell, I’ve been loving styling pieces multiple ways.
- The 12 best Mexican restaurants in Houston : Mexican food is our team’s favorite, so we had to do a roundup of the best in town.
- An off the shoulder top perfect for spring : You know pink is my favorite, I adore off the shoulder tops, and with the gingham pattern, it’s a piece I’ll be turning to time and again this spring.
- How to make a delicious strawberry jalapeño margarita : It was National Margarita Day Wednesday, so in honor of it Maritere whipped up a delicious recipe.
- We think you’ll love this unique spin on banana bread : If you like banana bread and cinnamon rolls, you’re going to go crazy over this recipe.
- We’re inspired by Steve Lowtwait’s Aspen ski poster : You can see we’re feeling all things Colorado around here, and Hannah pulled together some great winter inspired finds in our ‘Inspired by’ post this week.
We have lots of great content coming to you this week so be sure to check back everyday. And until then, we hope you have a great rest of your Sunday! Let us know what you’re up to in the comments below.