Around the Internet This Week
Happy Friday, and happy April! Not only do the days and weeks fly by, but the year is flying by. But these articles I pull together for Friday afternoons are some of my favorites, as they provide a chance for me to share all sorts of fun and happy and interesting things with you.
So, here goes… Tons of great stuff to share today!
- Amber Venz Box, the 29 year old behind LikeToKnow.It and rewardStyle, shares her entrepreneurial advice
- Big congrats to Stacy and the wonderful Hampden team on their ten year anniversary!
- To celebrate, they’ve released an exclusive capsule collection with Tibi. Check it out here.
- Cereal milk cinnamon rolls : I’m dying over these! So many good things wrapped up in one recipe.
- DIY burger Easter eggs : how cute and creative are these?
- For our Dallas friends (or those visiting Dallas), be sure to check out this new perfectly Instagrammable wall installed by our friends at rewardStyle.
- Also, if you’re searching for other photogenic walls in Dallas, see our Dallas mural guide.
- Grapefruit citrus sparkling mocktail : You know, I’m not a huge drinker. But I have missed having a cocktail every once in a while. And grapefruit vodka was my drink of choice. So, I think I need to try this mocktail!
- How genius is this spring break staycation idea that Ali employed with her five kids?
- How we traveled to French Polynesia on a budget : great tips from my friend Ashley – plus wanderlust-inducing photos
- Love these nine customizable graduation gift ideas that Sarah shared
- My favorite blogger looks of the week:
- The Easter candy everyone secretly loves to hate : on the heels of our Peeps recipe yesterday, this article made me laugh!
- This Instagram account perfectly matches outfits with artwork : cool to see Fashionista do an article on an Instagram account I love!
- Follow on Instagram here : @dressedtomatch
- Totally love all of Grace’s inspiration for her new Brooklyn bachelorette pad!
- Where not to travel in 2017
- Flamingo sneakers : need I say more?
- How cute is this striped trumpet sleeve top for only $30?
- I couldn’t resist picking up this pastel ruffle swimsuit for my baby girl this week. After all, she will be born in Houston in the hot summer!
- I like this pink balloon sleeve sweatshirt.
- I’ve been in need of a new everyday tote bag to throw my computer and work stuff in, so I ordered this bag this week.
- I’ve been wearing these statement earrings a lot this week.
- If you’re in the market for bridesmaids dresses, check out these relatively affordable beauties from Monique Lhuillier – available in four colors.
- Loving the tassel trim on this dress
- Planning to order this circular wicker bag
- This bell sleeve dress is classically perfect
- Whether on its own or as a layering piece, this pom pom tank is perfect for summer.
Around Here This Week
This week was a full, colorful, diverse week of content here at Wear + Where + Well. Make sure you didn’t miss anything!
- In conjunction with find a rainbow day, we gathered 43 fashionable rainbow items
- Then, Maternity Monday contained 32 rainbow finds for baby
- A relaxed striped off the shoulder dress for spring
- 5 tips to wearing Pantone’s color of the year – greenery
- Our spring favorites from Burberry
- Fun and colorful ideas for a grown up Easter basket
- Just in time for Easter, marshmallow peep milkshakes
- On the heels of her departure from J.Crew, a look back at Jenna Lyons style
- Inspired by artist Ashley Longshore
Finally, we wish a fabulous Friday and wonderful weekend! See you back here on Monday. Xo