Around the Internet This Week
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Here are some things we loved online this week…
- 14 stylish and cool kids brands you haven’t heard of yet – via my friend Esther, who happens to run a super cool kids clothing business herself!
- Be sure to check out Esther’s Cuteheads
- Do flight attendants prefer working in economy or first-class? An interesting read on the subject!
- I’m so happy for my friend Ali and her recent engagement!
- Side note: Ali and I have been friends for 15 years, and – in case you aren’t familiar with her – she is the modern memory keeping / scrapbooking guru. Check her out. 🙂
- Our friends at Studio DIY shared a Palm Springs travel guide, and you don’t want to miss it!
- With the cooler temps we’ve had this week and the snow storm (what?!) in NYC, this winter frosé recipe from Grace is calling our names!
- Wondering how to build your Instagram following? Well, perhaps you’re asking the wrong question! Read Courtney’s super insightful guide to building your brand.
- You had a chance to learn a bit about our resident food expert Bella this week in our Meet the Team column. Well, get to know her even more by watching this video on her site! She’s the cutest.
- You know we love stripes, so we were immediately drawn into Jordan’s take on how to throw a striped party!
- Dying over the cuteness of this striped one-shoulder one-piece swimsuit!
- How cute and classic are these navy and white striped rainboots for less than $75?
- I adore this pom pom t-shirt! Plus, it also comes in a sweatshirt version.
- I am not personally familiar with this brand so can’t vouch for it, but these sure are cute sandals for less than $50!
- I seriously cannot get enough of Nannacay – the most fun beach accessories, plus such a great mission of helping the artisans of Peru bring their colorful works to market.
- Really love this pink printed flowy dress
- Also, I’ve gotten on the band wagon of these bags with a cult following from Cult Gaia.
Browse these items and more favorites from this week here:
Around Here This Week
This week was packed full of fun content here! Make sure you didn’t miss any of it. Check it all out here:
- Don’t miss this colorblock pleated maxi dress! It’s a bargain.
- Nothing but love for this blush ombre babydoll dress!
- Styling this favorite Cynthia Rowley dress a third way
- Are you familiar with LikeToKnow.It? It provides easy ways to shop my Instagram posts. Read more here.
- Maternity Monday : 23 week update
- Meet the Team : Bella
- 3 matcha recipes you’re guaranteed to love
- Inspired by St. Patrick’s Day
One quick note: you may have noticed some ads on the site now. While previously we had maintained an ad-free environment here, we are currently testing these ads as an additional revenue stream. We are after all a business, and there are expenses associated with bringing you this content. We do hope that the ads aren’t too intrusive and are relevant to you. Feel free to give us feedback.
Finally, we wish you a great weekend! See you back here on Monday.