Around the Internet This Week
Hey y’all! (Yep – that’s the Texan coming out it me.) Happy weekend! We have so much good stuff for you to browse this weekend, so let’s get right to it…
- 7 TED Talks that will inspire you to succeed
- 31 most instagrammed restaurants in Los Angeles : It’s been a while since I’ve spent much time in LA. But next time I do, I’ll be sure to check out some of these spots.
- 37 naturally heart-shaped spots around the world : Valentine’s Day may be over, but why stop the love? So, we are adding some of these destinations to our travel list.
- 48 hours in Mexico City : In spite of all the times I’ve been to Mexico, I’ve never been to Mexico City. Lauren’s recent writings and photos are making me want to visit!
- Did you see that Lilly Pulitzer teamed up with S’well for the prettiest water bottles ever? The limited edition collection should be in Starbucks stores soon!
- New York Fashion Week just wrapped up, and we love every single thing from the J.Crew presentation. Not only was the collection itself exceptional, but we love that J.Crew continues to use “real people” as models.
- Speaking of NYFW, sure it looks glamorous and fun – and there are parts like that. But it’s not all fun and games. And I applaud both Courtney of Color Me Courtney and Sai of Scout the City for keeping it real.
- So impressed with Merritt’s commitment and persistence with BBG workouts!
- We are so in love with Gray Malin’s new Bon Voyage series… What’s not to love? Fashion + travel + cocktails.
- This one might need to come live with me soon!
- We love Oh Joy, and we couldn’t be more thrilled for her new pet collection for Target.
- Winter citrus smoothies in grapefruit bowls : how lovely are these? And delicious and healthy to boot!
- And while mentioning our friends at Sugar & Cloth, we simply must send them our best wishes as they get married this weekend!
- I can’t get over how unique these leggings are!
- Loving this classic shirtdress. Bring on spring!
- Pink suede heels : I just bought these this week. And at less than $120, I couldn’t be more happy and impressed.
- Speaking of colorful heels, how fun are these (less than $200)?
- Remember the old Instagram logo? Well, it can now live on in purse form : Instagram logo inspired clutch.
- Shhh… This less-than-$100 cult bag is bag in stock! Snap it up while you can, because it will sell out soon.
- Tassel earrings for about $30 – and they come in eight different colors
- Speaking of earrings, these ~$30 metal statement earrings are super fun!
- Sale alerts:
- Kate Spade : extra 25% off all sale styles with code BUBBLY
- Major J.Crew sale: 30% off your order! Enter code WEEKEND
Around Here This Week
- 41 ways to embrace the super fun pom pom trend
- A collection you need to know : Michael De Feo for J.Crew floral tees
- A look back at some of my NYFW looks from past years
- Denim + stripes : a colorful look for a colorful party
- Meet the team : Carrie – the first part in a new series to introduce you to everyone who makes things happen around here!
- Strawberry spinach salad rolls : delicious and healthy recipe alert!
- Stripes + florals + pops of pink : a fun everyday casual look
Finally, we wish you a great weekend! Go out and make it a great one. Until Monday…