The Weekend Edition
Welcome to a new series on Wear + Where + Well. For a while, there’s been so much random stuff I want to share with you, without a real place to do it. So, thus was born The Weekend Edition.
On Saturdays, I’ll be sharing my weekly favorites… Favorite articles, favorite blog posts, favorite shopping finds, and much more.
So without further delay, here’s your weekend edition. Happy reading!
- I am absolutely dying over my friend Morgan’s colorful home! I do believe she might like color as much as I do. 🙂
- I’ve never been to Nantucket, but I really want to go – even more so now after reading this Nantucket travel guide by Mackenzie.
- Given that Dallas is only a four hour drive from here and given that I have family there, I’m fairly familiar with the city. But I loved reading Merritt’s Dallas City Guide.
- I love the great styling of this Dodo Bar Or skirt. Aren’t the pink accents great?
- 19 of the world’s most amazing hotel pools
- Nice article on young Houstonian Katie Moore who has become Alexander Wang’s muse and a global runway sensation.
- I’m an introvert myself, so I could totally relate to this article.
- As a frequent Starbucks visitor, I loved this feature of 10 beautiful Starbucks patios around the world.
- As a data nerd, I loved seeing Google’s prediction of fashion trends based on search data.
- An interesting read on what trends are on their way in and on their way out.
- We could all benefit from this advice on how to be a better listener.
- How cute is this pom pom scarf?
- I finally broke down and ordered some of the trendy cropped fringe jeans. Looking forward to trying them.
- I placed a big order for Roxanne Assoulin jewelry this week. I’m so excited to wear in NYC for fashion week!
- Is it weird that I really want to get one of these customized denim jackets?
- Looking forward to reading Rebecca Atwood’s new book Living with Pattern.
Labor Day weekend sale highlights:
- Kate Spade New York : take an extra 25% off sale styles
- J.Crew : take 30% off your order of $200 or more, or 25% off your order of $125 or more
- Madewell : get 30% off new arrivals (so much to love!) and an extra 30% off all sale styles
- Shopbop : not necessarily a Labor Day Sale, but worth mentioning this great sale
Just in case you missed something, here’s what we’ve been sharing around here lately…
- Draper James June Lace Dress
- Exciting Alternatives to the Boring Little Black Dress
- The Perfect Transitional Look You Need Now
- Try This Easy Transitional Outfit Formula
- 18 Neutral Items on Our Radar for Fall
- How to Use Repetition to Create a Cohesive Outfit
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! So, stay tuned for some big things from our here in the upcoming week…
Written by Carrie Colbert, Photo by Maritere Rice, Graphic design by Ashley Cardoza