Around the Internet
Written by Julie Weinstein
You know those weeks that are insanely jam packed and busy, but super productive and exciting all at the same time? That’s how I’d describe my week. There’s a lot coming up in our little corner of the web. We can’t say too much at all yet, but soon enough we are going to be divulging everything! Needless to say, it’s been busy busy busy!! And our team has squealed, collectively, quite a few times recently because we can’t contain our excitement about what’s to come! I know, super annoying that we can’t share yet, but I promise very soon.
Anyway, we hope you’ve had an equally great week, and as per usual, below you’ll find all the links and looks we’ve been loving lately.
Favorite Blogger Looks of the Week
Favorite Articles and Posts of the Week
- First things first, have you voted for Carrie?! We mentioned last week that Houston Tidbits has named her an “It Girl of Instagram.” Make sure you get your votes in here, and if you’re in the Houston area, we hope to see you at the event at Neiman’s coming up where they’ll be celebrating the “It Girls” and announcing a winner! Our whole team will be there, and we’d love to meet you.
- Absolutely loved Grace’s video on the 36 things she’s learned before turning 36. Happy Birthday, Grace!
- For those days and times you’re feeling completely uninspired : how to remain inspired when you feel the complete opposite.
- Heading to Paris anytime soon? Check out this guide.
- Well, it’s been decided. I’m moving into Anine Bing’s home.
- Sometimes it’s just impossible to get to the gym, right? Well, if you’re looking for some at home workout ideas, these trainer recommended pieces of equipment might help.
- 11 habits of genuinely likable people.
- Few things are more fun than browsing street style looks from Paris Fashion Week.
- For all you mamas out there, here’s an age-by-age guide on how you can calm your kiddo down.
- If you want to fight that pesky insomnia naturally, check this one out.
- Maybe you don’t need a purpose; maybe all it takes is a reason.
- Believe me when I say, there are times I’d love to quit social media (and at one point I did!), but it’s just not an option in this line of work. However, it was very interesting to read 14 ways someone’s life changed when they did, in fact, quit social media.
- Personally, I feel one can never own too many graphic tees (Rolling Stones ones, in particular), so this has been added to my shopping cart.
- Have you ever seen a more beautiful skirt?
- This striped sweater dress is insanely chic.
- When your skirt does all the talking. Gorgeous!
- Isn’t this the cutest swing dress?
Browse more below –
Around Here This Week
- A dress of lovely layers and romantic ruffles
- So much love for this pink dress
- The one secret to wearing camo
- This pink skirt and graphic tee is a perfect pairing
- Wednesday words of wisdom : 09.27.17
- Falling into florals with this beautiful vest
- Any time is a good time for these chocolate espresso cookies
- I love my dog : cozy and comfy in this sweatshirt
We hope you have a great weekend whatever you’re up to and we’ll see you back here Monday!