Around the Internet
Written by Julie Weinstein
Happy Friday! Carrie and I are actually both in (different parts of) Colorado, and both supposed to be heading back to Houston this weekend. Although, Hurricane Harvey might be changing our plans slightly! If you’re in the path of the storm, stay safe and hunker down inside with lots of good movies, snacks, and wine. Don’t forget the wine! You can’t ever forget the wine, guys.
As you might have noticed, it’s been a slightly lighter week in terms of content. Still lots of great reads, though, so make sure you’re all caught up! And, get excited, because we’ve been ramping up for fall. Now, keep on reading for our favorite links, looks, and finds from around the Internet this week.
Favorite Blogger Looks of the Week
- How beautiful is Samantha’s blue gingham dress?
- I absolutely adore Mary’s sweater and sneakers in this look.
- I’ve always been such a fan of mustard yellow, and Niomi is glowing in this dress.
- This is such a stunning blush dress on Sydne.
- What a fun sweater on Arielle, and her daughter is just the cutest in that little polka dot outfit!
Favorite Articles and Posts of the Week
- If this itinerary doesn’t make you want to travel to the French Riviera then I don’t know what will!
- If you struggle with networking, which many people do, these tips might help you out.
- Have you ever considered a digital detox? I have, but sadly, I don’t know if I would be successful at it.
- Here are some resume writing tips that might help you land your dream job.
- How delicious does this summertime pasta look?!
- Now, this is what I call nursery goals! Make sure you check out this sneak peek of little Miss Elle’s nursery, which was a collaboration with Laura U Interior Design. It’s simply gorgeous!
- Are the health benefits of red wine actually legit?
- Now that Amazon has bought Whole Foods, here is what you can expect as a customer.
- Do you hit the snooze button a lot? Guilty! Here’s what might happen if you don’t.
- How to find your perfect fitting jeans.
- Clearly Carrie disagrees with #14 on this list 😉
- On using anger for good.
Browse more below –
You simply transfer the yogurt to a large ziplock bag, clipping and piping yogurt into a popsicle mold, alternating with layers of crunchy topping. Then you’ll insert the popsicle sticks and freeze them for about four hours. She also recommends tapping the mold on the countertop before freezing to ensure there are no gaps in the yogurt. And that’s all there is to it!
Around Here This Week
Have a great weekend and we’ll see you back here Monday!