Around the Internet
Written by Julie Weinstein
Hi guys! Hope your weekend is off to a great start. Before getting into any links, we are so excited to let you know that Ashley had her baby girl, Erin, yesterday! A huge congratulations to Ash and her entire family. We couldn’t be more excited for them. Mama and baby are doing great (and you can see precious Erin in the photos below). Elle and Erin were actually due just two days apart, but ended up being six weeks apart!
Now, keep on reading for our favorite links, looks, and finds from the week…
Favorite Blogger Looks of the Week
- Adore Blair’s adorable floral overalls look!
- Loving Valerie’s embroidered dress. It’s perfect for summer.
- Arielle does gingham on gingham right!
- Julie looks fabulous in these fun espadrilles.
Favorite Articles and Posts of the Week
- Austin has some delicious restaurants, and if you’re heading there anytime soon you should definitely check out 100 things you need to eat this summer in ATX.
- You know how much we love our colorful walls, so it’s no surprise we were excited about Jenn’s Miami wall guide.
- Doing this 1-hour weekend activity might just make your following week that much better and more productive.
- We love Maryam and Paloma Nails, and we really enjoyed reading about her morning routine.
- I laughed and nodded at Jacey’s post. How many times have you done it for the gram?! We all do at one point or another, right?
- 8 business books entrepreneurs must read.
Shopping and Sales
- First and foremost, we are so excited that Packed Party is now available at Nordstrom! We’re already such a fan of this fun brand, especially those fabulous glitter pouches.
- Cutest floral top? Yep, I think so!
- This is such a pretty kaftan, and I kind of wish I had it to wear to the lake this weekend.
- Well, isn’t this just the sweetest little dress!
- An affordable white dress I think I could live in the rest of this summer.
- Carrie has been eyeing some great baby items from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, such as this floral print dress, this bow headband, and this tree bookcase.
- Also, she loves these pom pom canvas bins and uses them all over the house, and her favorite swaddles are definitely the aden + anais ones.
Browse more baby items that are part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale below –
Around Here This Week
- A letter to Elle at one month
- 8 things to do in Houston when it’s 95° outside
- Designer spotlight : Nannacay
- It’s cherry season and these cupcakes are everything
- An interview with Plum Sykes, author of “Party Girls Die in Pearls : An Oxford Girl Mystery”
- Our favorite colorful picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Have the best weekend and we’ll see you back here Monday!