The Weekend Edition
Happy Super Bowl Sunday, y’all! Houston has been abuzz with her hosting responsibilities this weekend. Yesterday, we were on the go from breakfast until well after midnight. If you hurry, you can see the fun snaps on my Instagram stories.
And finally it’s game day! The funny thing is that we are so worn out from all the festivities leading up to the game that I think we will probably just lay low for the game itself. No big plans – and I’m okay with that.
Around the Internet This Week
First, we were so excited to be interviewed by Reese Witherspoon’s Draper James lifestyle brand… As proud Houstonians, we enjoyed bragging on our city and sharing some about the Super Bowl. You can read the full interview here.
Next, here are some fun things that caught our eye online this week…
- Could the Delpozo pre-fall collection be more inspiring? Such a perfect blend between structure and femininity.
- Every. Single. Thing about this post from Jenn makes me smile. The wall, the look, those chairs…. oh my!
- House of Turquoise is one of my favorite interior design blogs, and I love this focus they did on the HGTV dream home guest room.
- How to create an ombre shoe shelf
- Julie’s interview with Grace of The Stripe was so good! So many great insights from Grace from her seven years of blogging.
- My friend Lyndsey shared a touching tribute to her late mom, and it brought tears to my eyes.
- We love these Valentine’s party ideas our friends at Sugar & Cloth styled for Amazon
And here are some of our favorite finds online this week…
- Blush. Bow. Sweater. Less than $100. Need I say more?
- How cute is this green and pink floral top with fluted sleeves? And less than $50
- I’m more than obsessed with this tiered rainbow dress
- My stepdaughter had on these under $40 shoes yesterday at the Wheels Up Super Saturday party and got so many compliments!
- Speaking of colorful dresses, how perfect is this dress for spring?
- Spring is in full bloom with Kate Spade’s new arrivals
- The perfect less-than-$50 accent for your Valentine’s Day look
- Who doesn’t need these pink sneakers?
- Speaking of pink kicks, another option. Both less than $100. Hmmm…
Around Here This Week
- Everyday outfits
- Fashion focus : an effortlessly cool street style formula
With the Super Bowl here (did we mention that? ha!), the focus was definitely on Houston City Guides.
One More Thing
So, what are your Super Bowl plans? Will you be watching the game? Are you more excited for the game itself or the commercials or the halftime show? Ha. In any event, enjoy!
And we will see you back here tomorrow!