Top 10 Posts in 2017
1. Houston Mural Guide – far and away, continues to be our most popular article. On a related note, you can expect us to update this about once a quarter (every three months or so), bringing you the most up to date information on Houston’s most colorful murals and walls.
2. Dallas Mini Mural Guide – it’s no surprise that another one of our mural guides was the second most popular article of the year! This is a mini one, but stay tuned, because we have lots more coming your way.
3. Houston Brunch Guide – brunch is our favorite meal (unless you consider happy hour a meal, then that one certainly tops the charts!), so we’re thrilled to see you love learning about the best brunch spots in town.
4. Pregnancy Announcement – this was a very special post for Carrie, as this is the one where she announced her pregnancy!!! All the heart eyes.
5. Birth Announcement – another very special post, as this is the one where we shared the news that Elle was born!!
6. The Story of Elle’s birth – it’s certainly not shocking that many Elle related posts made this top 10, and this is the one where Carrie shared the story of E’s birth.
7. Houston Coffee Guide – along with brunch, we also love our coffee, so we had fun putting this guide together of the best coffee spots in the city.
8. 24 Best Pool Floats – what’s more fun than a round up of fabulous pool floats?
9. Elle’s Newborn Photos / Story of Elle’s Name – another sentimental and extremely special post all about Elle’s name (and really adorable photos of her, too!).
10. Houston Birthday Cake Guide – this was one of the most fun shoots we’ve ever done because we love a celebration, and each of these cakes certainly called for one!
*Please note : We are still updating older posts to the new site format, so some of the ones mentioned above are in the old format.
Hi Carrie and team,
What a great recap of the year! I would really like to see stories, photos, etc of Carrie’s lovely home.
Have a Happy New Year!
Appreciate you chiming in, Sheri. We may have more of that in store in the new year. Stay tuned. 😉