7 Things I’m Excited About Right Now
Happy Monday, friends! Let’s start this week off with some positivity. How does that sound?
In the spirit of happiness and gratitude and all things good, here are seven random things I’m excited about right now…
- Temperatures finally starting to cool a little bit here in Houston!
- We spent much of the weekend outside – on the back porch, at the dog park, on the tennis court. So nice!
- Having my sister Kelli back in Houston.
- For work reasons, Kelli had moved away from Houston for a couple years. But she’s back now, and I couldn’t be happier about it!
- Football season
- Wearing pink for fall! Such a great trend.
- This week’s Carrie Curates on the homepage features my top ten blush pink picks!
- Going to NYC this week
- My talented photographer and friend Maritere and I are heading up to NYC this week to curate some travel content. Stay tuned!
- The upcoming HUE Mural Festival
- For the second year in a row, artists from all over the world will descend upon Houston to create new street art! We can’t wait to see the new art created.
- Rest assured, we will definitely be releasing a major update to the Houston Mural Guide with all the details on the new murals.
- This March11 dress
- Keep reading to learn more about March11…
More About March11
Inspired by wanderlust and globetrotting and all things travel, March11 clothes are perfect for both vacation and everyday living.Even when you’re not traveling, you can still be transported to memories of adventures through these lively colors and patterns.
The embroidered pieces reference the traditional Ukrainian Vyshyvanka style. Astonishingly, it takes over 2,000 meters of thread and up to 14 days to create these beautiful pieces! Surely, these modern takes on an age-old tradition will surely stand the test of time.
Clearly, we are excited about this week! How about you? We’d love to hear what’s making you happy this week.
Photos by Maritere Rice; Mural details can be found here on our Wall Wanderings : Houston Mural Guide