2016 Colorful Gift Guide : Orange
We’re back today with another gift guide, and this one is all about orange. It’s the color of one of our favorite fruits, the shade of a beautiful sunset, and slightly unexpected when it comes to apparel, accessories, and gifts. However, we love it. The bright hue simply makes us smile.
By the way, if you’re not sure what I’m talking about with these color-coded gift guides, you can read more here.
And here’s the colorful schedule of gift guides:
- Wednesday, November 30 : red
- Thursday, December 1 : pink
- Today : orange
- Saturday, December 3 : yellow
- Sunday, December 4 : green
- Monday, December 5 : blue
- Tuesday, December 6 : purple
- Wednesday, December 7 : neutrals + metallics
- Thursday, December 8 : multi-color / rainbow hues
- Friday, December 9 : gift guide wrap-up + giveaway winners announced!
Major Giveaway : (2) $1,000 Saks Gift Cards!
Plus, you certainly don’t want to miss this amazing giveaway…
We are giving away two $1,000 gift cards to Saks!
This is not sponsored. Rather, this is just a gift from us to you all, as a symbol of our appreciation for your continued support and involvement here.
So, how do you enter? Great question! Here are the requirements:
- Leave a comment on each of the nine gift guide posts.
- Like us on Facebook.
It’s that easy! And so far, your chances of winning are pretty good! So, what are you waiting for? Enter!
And, with that, enjoy our orange gift ideas…
12 Orange Gift Ideas We Love
1. Dior – Set of 3 : A Dior book is something your stylish mom will ADORE. She will put it out on her coffee table as soon as she opens the box, guaranteed.
2. Edie Parker Clutch : A bit of a splurge item, but we had to include it in today’s gift guide. Edie Parker clutches are absolutely stunning, and this one might just be making it’s way onto our holiday wish list!
3. Sugarfina Mango Gummies : It’s that time of year where calories don’t count, right? At least that’s what we like to tell ourselves! As you know, sweets are our weakness, and especially when they are almost too pretty to eat (we said almost!). Sugarfina’s are the most beautiful, and we can’t get enough of the mango gummies! These also make great stocking stuffers!
4. Alexandra Von Furstenberg : The versatility of trays in a home are endless. From serving food and drinks to keeping out on your coffee table to hold remotes to putting on your bed or your vanity, a tray is a room completer. And Alexandra Von Furstenberg’s are our favorites of the bunch.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Fur Pom Bag Charm : We love these little pom bag charms, and especially in a bright shade to add to your more neutral colored bags.
6. Celine Baby Marta Sunglasses : This shape of sunnies is, hands down, one of my favorites. While it might be cold out, the sun is still shining, and a gal can never own too many pairs of sunglasses.
7. Lafco Cilantro Orange Candle : Candles are truly one of those gifts your recipient will always be thrilled to receive. And this Lafco one is great for the kitchen or bathroom, as it’s bold, fresh, and citrusy!
8. adidas by Stella McCartney Yoga Mat : For your yoga loving cousin, this yoga mat is the one to get. The bright orange color is cheerful and happy, and it’ll make them look that much more forward to their downward facing dog. Namaste.
9. Plush Blanket : There’s truly nothing better than cozying up on the couch on a cold winter day with a hot chocolate in hand. And this blanket will warm up anyone’s home. Furthermore, at under $20, you might want to stock up on these!
10. Jonathan Adler Bel Air Mini Scoop Vase : These vases can be used for flowers, candy, or just to leave out as decor. They come in tons of colors, but we love the idea of adding a pop of color, such as orange, to a room.
11. Missoni Cold Weather Fringe Scarf : Once the temperatures drop, I never leave the house without a scarf on. This Missoni one won’t only keep your fashionable bestie warm, but it’s SO stylish.
12. ‘Birds of Paradise’ Stainless Steel S’well Water Bottle : With the new year comes resolutions, and with resolutions there’s bound to be at least one having to do with health and fitness. Get this under $30 water bottle for your gym-going cousin or your friend who can’t wait to start working out in the new year.
If you want to win one of 2 (!) $1000 Saks gift cards, make sure to enter our giveaway! It’s so simple, as all you have to do is leave a comment on each of our gift guides, and make sure you’re following us on Facebook. Good luck!
One more thing
What’s your favorite orange gift idea from above? Let us know in the comments below!
Graphics by Ashley Cardoza; image by Maritere Rice