2016 Colorful Gift Guide : Neutrals + Metallics
The Wear + Where + Well team is having too much fun writing this colorful gift guide series. As the end draws near, we hope we’ve assisted you in gathering some helpful gift ideas for friends and family. Furthermore, today is all about color that speaks glam and reminds us about the tinsel on the Christmas tree. Indeed we are talking about neutrals + metallics.
Equally important, before we mingle on color, here is the colorful schedule of gift ideas itself:
- Wednesday, November 30 : red
- Thursday, December 1 : pink
- Friday, December 2 : orange
- Saturday, December 3 : yellow
- Sunday, December 4 : green
- Monday, December 5 : blue
- Tuesday, December 6 : purple
- Today : neutrals + metallics
- Thursday, December 8 : multi-color / rainbow hues
- Friday, December 9 : gift guide wrap-up + giveaway winners announced!
MAJOR GIVEAWAY : (2) $1,000 SAKS GIFT CARDS!
And don’t forget! There is a pretty amazing giveaway going on…
We are giving away two $1,000 gift cards to Saks!
This is not sponsored. Rather, this is just a gift from us to you all, as a symbol of our appreciation for your continued support and involvement here.
So, how do you enter? Great question! Here are the requirements:
- Leave a comment on each of the nine gift guide posts.
- Like us on Facebook.
It’s that easy! And so far, your chances of winning are pretty good! So, what are you waiting for? Enter!
13 Neutral + Metallic Gift Ideas We Love
- Tory Burch Shrunken Shoulder Bag : Tory Burch is all about metallic this holiday season. This gorgeous petite, shoulder bag is a gorgeous gift to give. Actually, it’s so pretty that you may even find yourself adding it to your own wishlist.
- Tory Burch Scallop-T Smartphone Wristlet : In my opinion, everyone needs a smartphone wristlet. It’s helpful to have a wallet that can hold your iphone – preventing panics on lost phones! Plus, this one is gorgeous with its scallop detail and pretty pink.
- Milly Slay Box Clutch : Box clutches are so in style, especially ones that describe you and your friends 😉 This one, in particular, is a lovely holiday gift for a sister, friend or even mom!
- Halogen Loafer : I believe that everyone needs a fun pair of shoes and it doesn’t cuter than a metallic platform loafer. These go great with business attire – grab some for a fellow coworker!
- LuMee Lighted iPhone Case : The lighted phone cases by LuMee are perfect for your selfie adoring friends and family. It’s impossible to take a bad selfie with this phone accessory.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones : Take my word for it, these headphones are worth the splurge. These are the best noise cancelling headphones I’ve managed to get my hands on. They are great to gift to students, frequent travelers, and music lovers!
- Pina Colada LED Lamp : Does it get any cuter than a metallic, gold pineapple lamp? We think not.
- Target Leather Bar Cart : Bar carts are so popular these days and Target never fails to have some of the cutest and most affordable options. Pair it with a bottle of champagne or some glassware! Don’t miss out on this particular one – it’s on sale for less than $100!
- Luxe Rose Gold Flamingo Float : During the summer of 2016, pool floats were part of the most popular trends. Fortunately, they continue to fly off shelves even during the winter season. The rose gold flamingo is to die far and poses as the ideal gift for those sun-kissed beach babes.
- Deco Yoga Mat : Many of my friends are fit gurus who spazz over new athletic equipment and apparel. Gift your fit friends a mat from La Vie Boheme Yoga. They make gorgeous yoga mats that are pieces of artwork in themselves.
- Martini Glasses Set : This set is great to present to hosts or hostesses. Whether it be for someone hosting a party or a family member, everyone can appreciate these gorgeous glasses.
- Invisibobble 3-Pack Hair Ties : I love this pack of hair ties. Their grip is really secure and their shape helps prevent split ends. These hair ties are a great stocking stuffer!
- 17 – Month 2016-17 Planner : Planners are a great gift for the specially organized. This one, in particular, is perfect in size, and gorgeous and simplistic in style.
Let us know what your favorite idea(s) are! Have you found any other favorites that we have to know about it? Make sure to share in the comment section below. Stay tuned for our upcoming and final editions of our 2016 Colorful Gift Guide!
Remember: If you want to win one of 2 (!) $1000 Saks gift cards, make sure to enter our giveaway! It’s so very simple. All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our gift guides, and make sure you’re following us on Facebook. Good luck!
Graphics by Ashley Cardoza; image by Maritere Rice