2016 Colorful Gift Guide: Multi-Colored + Rainbow
I can’t believe it! Today is the last one in our color coded gift guide series. We hope you’ve been enjoying them, all the while giving you some great gift ideas and adding color to your life. Today could be our very favorite of the bunch, and that is because it encompasses ALL the colors. You’ll see more ideas below than we’ve done in the others because we honestly had such trouble narrowing it down. There were SO many good multi-colored choices. I guess that’s not such a bad problem to have though, right?
One more time, here’s the colorful schedule of gift guides. You’ll see tomorrow is going to be a round up of some of our favorite picks, along with the announcement of the giveaway winners!
- Wednesday, November 30 : red
- Thursday, December 1 : pink
- Friday, December 2 : orange
- Saturday, December 3 : yellow
- Sunday, December 4 : green
- Monday, December 5 : blue
- Tuesday, December 6 : purple
- Wednesday, December 7 : neutrals + metallics
- Today : multi-color / rainbow hues
- Friday, December 9 : gift guide wrap-up + giveaway winners announced!
LAST DAY TO ENTER: MAJOR GIVEAWAY : (2) $1,000 SAKS GIFT CARDS!
This is your last day to enter this pretty spectacular giveaway, so don’t forget!
We are giving away two $1,000 gift cards to Saks!
This is not sponsored. Rather, this is just a gift from us to you all, as a symbol of our appreciation for your continued support and involvement here.
So, how do you enter? Great question! Here are the requirements:
- Leave a comment on each of the nine gift guide posts.
- Like us on Facebook.
It’s that easy! So, what are you waiting for? Enter!
And, with that, let’s talk all things multi-colored and rainbow…
20 Multi-Colored + Rainbow Gift Ideas We Love
1. Neon Yoga Mat : The yogi in your life NEEDS this mat. The pattern is enough to make anyone smile. The colors!
2. Vogue Coloring Book : Whether for a child or an adult, this coloring book is unlike the ones you’re used to. It’s as chic as a coloring book can be, and it’ll bring out the creative side in anyone.
3. Sophie Hulme Albion Glittered Striped Leather Tote : Have you ever seen a more fabulously, colorful bag? In LOVE with this one. A bit of a splurge, but more than worth it!
5. Colorful Hair Ties : If you’re like me, you’re always either losing your hair ties or they get stretched out. I, personally, would LOVE this as a gift under my tree.
6. Pared Sonny & Cher Sunglasses : We adore these sunglasses. They are pure beauty, and would top off any look in the most stylish way.
7. Geary & Geary Resin Swirl Coasters : Now, THESE are stunning coasters. These have already made their way onto my wish list. They are almost too pretty to use!
8. Les Bonbons Tutti Earrings : These are earrings that would jazz up any outfit. This is another great option for someone in your life who typically stays on the neutral colored side of apparel, as it’s a subtle way to add color. Of course, they would also be great for your color loving friend, too!
9. Molton Brown 12 Days of Christmas Collection : Anyone in your life would love 12 luxurious scented body washes. With the most delicious scents, it’s for sure to be a hit.
10. Edie Parker Rainbow Bag Charm : This would be the ideal gift for someone who doesn’t stray too far from neutral colored bags. It will add a fun and colorful touch in a more subtle way than getting a rainbow colored bag.
11. Edie Parker Jean Rainbow Jewel White Clutch : As you can tell, we have a thing for all things Edie Parker. And for good reason! Who wouldn’t love a jeweled clutch like this one?
12. Deborah Lippmann Her Majesty Nail Polish Set : We are big fans of Deborah Lippmann polishes, and this set includes all her best colors. Get this for your bestie, and it’ll completely transform her at home mani situation.
13. Beaches by Gray Malin : We are also such fans of Gray Malin. He is an incredible photographer, and if you’re looking for a gift for someone who appreciates photography, loves the beach, or simply enjoys beautiful photos, this is the book to get.
14. Edie Parker Flavia Happy Box Clutch : Who wouldn’t want a clutch that says ‘HAPPY’ on it?! Again, we love anything from Edie Parker, and especially this gem.
15. Malin + Goetz 6 Piece Travel Kit : Your globe trotting sister will love this one, as it has the main toiletries you’ll need no matter where you go. And, of course it’s no surprise how much we fell for the colorful bottles.
16. Hanky Panky 20 Pack : You can never have too many! This is a gift that isn’t only pretty, but it’s a necessity, too! Any gal would love.
18. Allude Striped Cashmere Sweater : You know our love for stripes runs deep, and between the beautiful cashmere of the sweater and the gorgeous colors, we instantly knew it had to make its way into this gift guide.
19. Color Puzzle Game : Not just for the kids (although they would definitely want to get their hands on it), this puzzle is pretty enough to leave out, and next time you have friends over for drinks, it’s sure to be a hit.
20. Nannacay Joana Multi Medium Tote : This is the perfect beach bag. While it might be hard to think of going to the beach right now given the cold weather coming our way, it’s perfect for vacation or to have ready when summer hits next year. And those pom poms!
If you want to win one of 2 (!) $1000 Saks gift cards, make sure to enter our giveaway! It’s so simple, as all you have to do is leave a comment on each of our gift guides, and make sure you’re following us on Facebook. Good luck!
Did you love this gift guide as much as we enjoyed creating it?! Which is your favorite colorful item from above? Let us know in the comments below!
One More Thing
Check back this afternoon for our weekly In the Kitchen with Bella series… easy Christmas cookies coming your way!
Graphics by Ashley Cardoza; image by Maritere Rice